|home | technology | clinical cases | courses & lectures | referrals & fees | contact us
You are here: endo61 » dentist » disclaimer
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed solely at those who access this web site from the United Kingdom. Dr. Bhanderi makes no representation that any products referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with the local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This web site is designed to provide information about Dr. Bhanderi
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
- Dr. Bhanderi will use all reasonable care to ensure that the information on the this web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Dr. Bhanderi shall not be liable for any financial loss, damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance on upon any information or advice provided in this web site.
- Dr. Bhanderi does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- Certain hypertext links in this site will lead to web sites which are not under the control of Dr. Bhanderi. When you activate any of those you will leave Dr. Bhanderi's web site and Dr. Bhanderi has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any web site which is not under the control of Dr. Bhanderi.
- The exclusions of liability in paragraphs 3 and 4 above shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Dr. Bhanderi.
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision of this legal notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reasons unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Dr. Bhanderi hereby authorises you to copy materials published by it on the World Wide Web for non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the site must be terminated immediately.